From: Dan Farrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:34 PM
To: Gabe; Der Engel; misc@openbsd.org
Subject: RE: OBSD: OS Of The Rad

'Hard to say'? That response means 'No, I didn't miss his point, I just
want to be a hard-ass and then not really address it.'

I'm not avoiding the issue of ridiculous hyperbole or opensource project
skepticism.

He praised the OpenBSD project and those responsible for it... because
it's worth praising.

Riiiiiiiiiight. About both parts.

Can't someone say something nice here without it being picked apart?

The converse: Can something be picked apart even though it is not nice?
The Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

I will end on a nice note (call it "Leading by Example")... I agree
completely with Karl's comments... OpenBSD rocks.

Werd.

Ducking,

Word.

Dan Farrell