 From: "Town North Bank"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Subject: Notification from North Town BANK !
 Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:51:46 +0200

dig mx tnnb.com

<SNIP>

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
mx1.tnnb.com.           3600    IN      A       208.217.213.106

So obviously the IP 63.111.223.194 does not belong to a tnnb.com mail server
and can be blacklisted/tarpitted.

Of course, you may want certain IP ranges whitelisted if they are important to
you.

You might want to allow/whitelist a specific, or a number of email addresses
from an IP but greylist/blacklist the rest depending on your requirements.

Can some of the above be discussed/implemented in spamd?

Sorry, I don't program, just do some light scripting, but if I can see obvious
SPAM's from the headers and a dns MX/A lookup, I would hope that spamd could
be extended with options to catch and tarpit these people/servers/viruses
etc.

Regards...Martin