Claudio Jeker wrote:
On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 09:57:20AM -0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In my opinion, if you could install asterisk+zaptel+libpri in openbsd,
then I could not see any reason why you cannot get SIP running on it.

Did anyone succeed in installing any SIP client on OpenBSD?

The only problem is that we don't support zaptel. It is an incredible ugly
interface that only works with the digium cards that are not supported.

Also, the OP asked for a SIP client, not a about running a SIP server.
AFAIk there are no SIP clients in the ports tree.

---
Lars Hansson