In epistula a Pawel Jakub Dawidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> die horaque Mon, 19
Mar 2007 15:02:47 +0100:

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 12:38:05PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > So isn't it rather hypocritical to have a anti-Blob campaign, backed
> > by projects which embrace the Blob?
>
> So isn't it rather hypocritical to claim GPL license is bad and BSD
> license is good and ship operating system with GPLed code?
> How do you feel about having pro-GPL operating system? Why do you lie
> to your users by having 'BSD' in operating system's name?
>
> I'm sure you get the point, but I'm also sure you won't admit it.
> Anyway, I just had to do it, because...
>
> > Daniel Seuffert got very angry, and instead of removing operating
> > systems which are pro-Blob from an anti-Blob posted, they instead
> > deleted us.
> >
> > Isn't that just incredible?
>
> The only incredible thing I find in this thread is how easy for you is
> to insult such a great BSD advocate as Daniel Seuffert is.

did i miss the <sarcasm> tags here?

Daniel Seuffert shoots himself as well as others, both sympathising and
not sympathising people, into the foot. mid-term as well as long-term.

so where's the 'great BSD advocate'? is everything here *(-1)?

> PS. This e-mail is for Theo. The only reason I'm sending it to the
> list is to publicly support Daniel, who is doing a great job for BSD
> systems in many areas. Feel free not to respond.

i felt more than *FREE* (in the *real* sense of freedom) to respond.
and i see the need for spam filters to get some algorithms to react to
nonsense, too.

in the sense of freedom, FreeBSD (among others) is a ultra-cheap whore,
as this fat pengiun is.

accept it and live with it, or leave crying. nobody will care.