On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 12:55:10PM -0600, Diana Eichert wrote:
> In case you don't follow -current commits,
> http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=117579052530442&w=2
>
> bcw(4) is gone

I don't believe Michael's initial intention was to have this happen, but
the nature of his first email made it almost guaranteed. For Marcus to
delete the driver is absolutely understandable, and I imagine I would
have done the same.

It's very sad to see people supposedly on the same side fighting instead
of helping each other. It's worth remembering that initial words on a
topic have a lot to do with how it turns out in the end.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/