The example in the man page assumes your mail server requires no
redirection.

        If you actually redirect connections to your real mail server, then
you will need to modify the example appropriately.

        -Bob

* Steve Shockley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-05-03 19:02]:

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
if ((not 0 && not 1) !=  (! 0 && ! 1)) {