On 5/28/07, joshua stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have tpb set to run as a daemon from ~/.xinitrc. The volume mute/down/up
> buttons work, but none of the Fn buttons do except for the thinklight.
> On-screen display also does not work. Is this something I can fix with a
> simple configuration change?

tpb does not work correctly with multiprocessor kernels, i think it
has something to do with the nvram driver.

Yes, I understand that tpb and tphdisk are separate entities.
Thank you. I was not aware that tpb does not work with MP kernels.
I'll look into this further.

but that doesn't have anything to do with tphdisk; tphdisk and the
msdos partition are just for hibernation.  does that not work
either?

I have not been able to test hibernation because Fn-F12 does not work (per tpb).