I am downloading OpenBSD 4.2, I know how to use everything in that but being
young I am not too sure about the checksum format, md5 tends to rule the
world these days.

What is it called exactly?

I'm stuck with a Windows box at the moment, otherwise some thought and
pressing tab a couple of times would probably help me :p.

I probably just need to RTFM and I can make sure these FTP transfers
actually went down alright (I'm guessing they did but my router is a D-Link
turd that crashes and reboots itself sometimes). If any files have failed
ill just have to download them again.

John.

--
Faced with the fact that Intelligent Design doesn't meet the criteria for a
scientific theory, leading proponent redefines what a scientific theory is.