Hi,

I have Thinkpad T60 and I'm currently running Linux on it. I'm planning to switch to OpenBSD but I have a small question about the video playback. The laptop has ATI Mobility X1400 Radeon graphics card. As far as I know the open source 'radeon' driver doesn't support that one so I'm forced to use the 'vesa' driver. I know I can get the correct resolution using it but what about video playback. Will I be able to get good playback using the vesa driver? Also, can I get tv-out using it?
I'd hate to install OpenBSD just to notice it won't work.

-Zmyrgel-