Hi,

I'm sure this has already been discussed in some manner, but I do not
know under which search term. Sorry for duplication.

I have been setting up NIS for the University I work for, and it
shocks me just how insecure the whole affair is. What a mess.

Has the OpenBSD project considered writing a distributed filesystem
that can atleast replace NFS in a NIS setup? And I am not talking
about AFS. OpenBSD has some of the best crypto hackers out there! I'm
sure it would be a good project. Can the SSH cypto be crafted into
some form of network filesystem?

End rant. Have a good weekend all.

--
Best Regards