I am using ion/wmii either, Timo... and my site is more...
"elaborated" than yours, it's not incompatible. But I like simplicity
too!

if you get into the S1 from Schoeneberg in direction to Potsdam in ~15
min you'll see somebody wearing the obsd 3.6 t-shirt

well, it's nice to see I'm not "alone" in this mailing list

Pau

2007/7/18, Timo Schoeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
thus Vim Visual spake:

> Hi,
>
> inspired by the Zurich email, I would like to ask here whether there
> is somebody from / living in Berlin in this list
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pau

Always wanted to post this: We have some really addicted OpenBSD freaks
here in Berlin -- this guy opened Wim's packet after it arrived at my
house even before I had the chance to check its content...

http://riscworks.net/images/OpenBSD/checking1.jpg

http://riscworks.net/images/OpenBSD/checking2.jpg

Seems he also likes Puffy a lot ;)

Timo