On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 12:27:08PM +0300, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
> Tried licq, have been using it happily with FreeBSD,  but failed to
> compile it on OpenBSD.  Can someone recommend me a graphical ICQ
> client for use with OpenBSD?

Use Jabber with a tentative ICQ-transport as long as all your contacts
have not migrated yet (: Gajim is a cool X Jabber client.

And if you want to stick to direct connections to ICQ, well, Pidgin is a
good choice.

--
Olivier Mehani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP fingerprint: 3720 A1F7 1367 9FA3 C654 6DFB 6845 4071 E346 2FD1