On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 06:35:51PM -0500, Todd Pytel wrote:
> I don't spend as much time following OpenBSD as I used to, so
> perhaps I'm missing something. But there used to be a
> ports-security mailing list used for announcing updated ports.
> That list doesn't exist any more, or at least doesn't appear to
> have had anything posted to it in a very long time.

It exists, but is inactive.

> Is there some other official way to track changes to ports?

By looking at the output of `cvs up`? By watching commits via
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I do both, and find it sufficient.

> Absent that, has anyone come up with a simple hack to feed to cron
> to accomplish the same thing?

I pull updated ports and src daily via cron, and read
(ports|source)-changes@ for commit messages, etc. Does that not
achieve what you need?

--

| web:.......http://www.lfod.us/ | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |