J.C. Roberts wrote:
> Nice work Peter!
[snip]
> The odd part is the K5 article (trollbait) is by "David Marcus" and the
> blog only has a single entry (since removed).
>
> Something smells very fishy...

OpenBSD will increasingly be on the radar and that means MS
astroturfers, trolls, FUD and, when they think they can get away with
it, libel.  If OpenBSD is perceived as a big enough threat to either
marketshare or mindshare, its minions will go after principals project
leaders in the same way they went after the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts' CIO Peter Quinn:
  http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?NewsID=13460&Page=1&pagePos=8

> What bothers me most is Theo and the rest of the devs have to put up
> with this crap.

What bothers me is any *time* spent dealing with libel.

-Lars