stan schrieb:
> I have a new laptop.
>
> It came with Vista on it. I used gpartd to resize those partions, and added
> Ubuntu. Now I want to add OpenBSD, and FreeBSD. I'd like to do OpenBSD
> next.
>
> When I boot the 4.1 CD, I get to the partioning step, and I am confused.
> Since I can't figure out how to capture the screen imafe from a machine
> booted off of the CD. I'll show you what Linux's cfdisk shows.
>
> Name        Flags      Part Type  FS Type          [Label]        Size (MB)
>   sda1                    Primary   Unknown (27)                  10479.01
>   sda2        Boot        Primary   FAT16            []           31453.48
>   sda3                    Primary   Linux ReiserFS                39999.54
>   sda5                    Logical   Linux swap / Solaris           3997.49
>   Logical   Free Space                                            74109.78
>
> How can I acomplish this?

Hello,

do you need to have dual (triple, quadruple) boot, or would you like to
hear about other possibilities?

I would say: use some kind of virtualization (vmware server, xen,
virtual pc )

Doing that, you have not to worry about partitioning and boot loader
configuration (which all is possible but will also likely end in a mess).
You have the possibilities to play with network between the virtual
machines and the host, you can eazy share data between them, and it is
eazy to set up.

Virtualization ist not a solution for everything but a solution for a
lot of things (I'm sure a lot of people here would agree), especially if
you want to play around with things.

guido