Hi all!

I am pondering on which ultraportable laptop would be fine
for OpenBSD. The Lenovo ThinkPad X61 comes first to mind
since OpenBSD traditionally has been good at ThinkPads,
but a display of 1024x768 is too small. They should be
bigger nowdays.

Lenovo 3000 V100 (V200) is another choice, but it
appears they do not have at all the same rugged
mechanics as the ThinkPad series.

Samsung Q35 is a notebook that appears to have familiar
hardware, but I am too much of a novice to tell.

Sony Vaio TZ is another praised notebook, but I hear
the Sony Vaio series have been no good with OpenBSD.

Comments? Has anyone run Samsung Q35? It seems to be
the best alternative so far.