On Wed, Oct 03 2007 at 32:20, Jeff Simmons wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with this?
>
> A company a client of mine wishes to work with insists this will work, but I
> have my doubts. The documentation for the 3002 seems to indicate that it is
> specifically for connections to a Cisco 3000 series VPN concentrator, and it
> requires (?) group-password and user-password entries for connections to the
> 3000. Most of the rest of the configuration is pretty standard, if old (3des,
> sha1).
It's just a no-go.

The Cisco client license forbids explicitely to connect to anything but
Cisco Hardware.

Here is an extract from the Cisco Client license :

------8<-----------8<----------8<---------

Grant of License

2. Cisco Systems hereby grants you the right to install and use the
Software on an unlimited number of computers, provided that each of
those computers must use the Software only to connect to Cisco Systems
products, and subject to export restrictions in Paragraph 4 hereof. You
may make one copy of the Software for each such computer for the purpose
of installing the Software on that computer. The Software is licensed
for use only with Cisco Systems products, and for no other use.

Claer