On Friday, October 5, 2007, 15:14:41, Jeff Simmons wrote:
> On Friday 05 October 2007 01:17, Claer wrote:
>> The Cisco client license forbids explicitely to connect to anything but
>> Cisco Hardware.
>
> If that's so, then legal forgot to tell marketing. ;-)
>
> "The Cisco VPN 3002 Hardware Client works with all operating systems ... "
> http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/prod_040401.html
>
> "In addition, the VPN 3002 Hardware Client works with any operating system
> including Solaris, Mac and Linux."
> http://www.tribecaexpress.com/cisco_VPN_clients.htm

Hummm...  the  way  I  read that is you can use any 'client' you want to
connect  to  their  'Hardware',  but, their 'client' may only be used to
connect to their 'Hardware'.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh