Hi Boris,

On 10/14/07, Boris Goldberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   You've  said  that  you'd tried different configurations, but the one you
> are showing here just can't work, because you don't have wd3.

I wrote: " I tried both with wd0d, wd1d (both exist) and with wd1d,wd3d
(latter doesn't physically exist), none of these is mounted or in use, in
fact nothing of wd1 is currently used."

thats because there are tutorials on the web which create a degraded
raid forcefully with one missing component. I gave this a shot. I also
tried with wd0d, wd1d, which both exist and were not in use.

--knitti