Hello,

I obtained my CDs of OpenBSD 4.2 yesterday, at Open Source Days at Lyon.
However, I have problems with my machine.

This machine freezes after few minutes. I cannot do nothing and i must restart it with reset.

This is my configuration :
Core2Duo 4400
Motherboard Asustek P5B (Intel P965 Express)
2*1 Go DDR2 Corsair
nVidia 8600 (doesn't works with Xorg < 7.2)
SoundBlaster Audigy (no existing driver in BSD licence, but it's not important for me, at the moment)

You can see my dmesg here :  http://nicoelro.net/dmesg
I have no informations in /var/log

I use Xorg (tested with vesa driver and nv driver), and at the installation, I asked yes to "Do you expect to run the X window System".

I already tested to activate acpi. Same results.

So, I don't understand the problem... And I would like what it is !
I said all informations I have. Is an harware problem ? Do you have any idea ?

Thanks you very much !

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Letellier, administrateur systhmes

Site personnel : http://nicoelro.net
Curriculum-vitae : http://nletellier.info

OpenBSD - free, functional and secure