Hello everybody,

thanks to all for your responses !
I have a laptop and a desktop. They have an 8169 NIC realtek... And these 2 machines freeze.
When i disabling these NIC, i have no problems.

In this page http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html, the chipset 8169 is not written. I think it doesn't work 'well'.
So, in my laptop, I use wifi, and in the desktop, i bought another NIC :-)

Thanks to everybody who help me !

Nicolas

Mark Zimmerman a icrit :