<snip>

> as opposed to a majority of people who talk and not code anything?
> here is a solution for you -- read http://openbsd.org/query-pr.html
> and start fixing those. pretty simple solution if you get no bugs
> of your own.
> cu
> --

Good point.
I was wondering what to do next, once/if I can finish fixing a wi
driver issue...

Let me raise one question... There are quite a few books written about how
certain things work on a kernel level, but they're for other operating systems.

If we had such documentation, even if it isn't kept up-to-date, it would be a
start point. As I stated in an earlier message, OpenBSD code is very, very
readable. It could be used in lots of college classes around the world. A
book could provide an additional way to fund the project. Obviously, it is not
an easy task, particularly from the commercial side. Deals would have to
be made and they tend to be more attractive to the publisher side....