I think what you're looking for is:

     *renew* *date*;

     *rebind* *date*;

     *expire* *date*;
             The *renew* statement defines the time at which the DHCP client
             should begin trying to contact its server to renew a lease that
             it is using.  The *rebind* statement defines the time at which the
             DHCP client should begin to try to contact *any* DHCP server in or-
             der to renew its lease.  The *expire* statement defines the time at
             which the DHCP client must stop using a lease if it has not been
             able to contact a server in order to renew it.

     These declarations are automatically set in leases acquired by the DHCP
     client, but must also be configured in predefined leases - a predefined
     lease whose expiry time has passed will not be used by the DHCP client.

     Dates are specified as follows:

          _*weekday*_ _*year*_/_*month*_/_*day*_ _*hour*_:_*minute*_:_*second*_

     The weekday is present to make it easy for a human to tell when a lease
     expires - it's specified as a number from zero to six, with zero being
     Sunday.  When declaring a predefined lease, it can always be specified as
     zero.  The year is specified with the century, so it should generally be
     four digits except for really long leases.  The month is specified as a
     number starting with 1 for January.  The day of the month is likewise
     specified starting with 1.  The hour is a number between 0 and 23, the
     minute a number between 0 and 59, and the second also a number between 0
     and 59.

If you've got access to the dhcp server, you cn also change the dhcpd.conf:

     Also, given the domain they're in, these are probably test machines.  If
     we wanted to test the DHCP leasing mechanism, we might set the lease
     timeout somewhat shorter than the default:

           max-lease-time 120;
           default-lease-time 120;