Lurk Off:

On Nov 26, 2007 2:41 AM, Xavier Mertens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, the only fix that explains my issue is this one:
>
> "This release fixes a problem that resulted from a conflict between Linux
> guest operating systems with kernel version 2.6.21 and RTC-related processes
> on the host. This problem caused the virtual machine to quit unexpectedly."

Not really...you did say you are running an OBSD virtual machine
right? Not sure how the leap to a fix for "linux" applies.

Suggest that you establish a communications channel with the VMWare
server admin to discuss the dynamics of your problem. You state you
know only that VMWare Server version 1.0.3 on some "MS OS" is used to
host the virtual machines. You need to know a little more than that in
order to properly diagnose your problem; i.e.:
- Specifically what MS OS, MS Server (version), XP Pro, VISTA...etc.
is running on the host; and patch level.
- What hardware is utilized, and are all relevant driver updates applied?
- Virtual Machine configuration -- how is the VM configured to use the
host resources? Memory, hardware, networking, etc.
- Logs -- host and guest (Logging is enabled on the OBSD guest right?)
Biggest thing, again, is communication with the VMWare server admin,
and the consideration of all factors -- software and hardware in the
pursuit of a possible solution.

Lurk On: