Frans Haarman wrote:
Did he change his djbdns license as well !?
From the Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Bernstein+releases+code+public+domain)...

After talking about shortcomings of BSD/GNU licensing...

"... as a result of seeing this mess for some decades and thinking about the sources of the mess I have decided to put my future and (going through the things I've done i the past) past software into the public domain."

... and some guy next to him, raises his hands, and quietly exclaims, "Yes!", before the small crowd of SAGE attendees breaks into applause.

If it isn't already changed, it may be soon.

-ez