On 11/30/07, Peter Hessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That being said, its really easy to install qmail yourself and have it
> replace the in-tree sendmail (see mailer.conf).

Right, and maybe for a future OpenBSD release you could swap the
placement of sendmail and qmail in that sentence. :-)

To be clear, I suggested replacing sendmail with qmail because 1) it
would further OpenBSD's efforts of eliminating unacceptably licensed
code and 2) I'm familiar with qmail, so I can actually contribute
patches.  If there's a more suitable MTA, I'd be even happier to see
it go in (as long as I can keep using qmail ;-).