Hi everybody,

I just wanted to point out that D.J. Bernstein has put qmail in public
domain. I'm not implying anything but wouldn't it be a perfect opportunity
to get rid of sendmail (GNU GPL) and have qmail as the standard MTA in
OpenBSD? qmail's security record is better and many OpenBSD users prefer it
to sendmail.

http://cr.yp.to/qmail/dist.html

"I hereby place the qmail package (in particular, qmail-1.03.tar.gz, with
MD5 checksum 622f65f982e380dbe86e6574f3abcb7c) into the public domain. You
are free to modify the package, distribute modified versions, etc."

regards,

Tobias W.