* Lars Noodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-11-30 10:07]:
> Tobias Weisserth wrote:
> >
> > ... I just wanted to point out that D.J. Bernstein has
> > put qmail in public domain. ...
>
> I'm curious about why sendmail was chosen to be in the default setup
> over Postfix, Exim or qmail.  These all have improved a lot and it may
> be time for a re-evaluation.

exim is an insecure piece of shit that makes old sendmail look good.
besides, it is not free.
postfix is not free.
qmail used to be not free. and it is weird.
sendmail is the only one of them beeing BSD-licensed.

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de