On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 12:59:27PM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > Richard, you are a total hypocrite.  You are in here creating a fuss about
> > our software, saying it is non-free, when you are doing exactly the same
> > thing yourself.
>
> Please see
>
>        http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq2.html
>
> And
>
>         ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/
>
> What's that, there?

Free Software.

> Emacs *binaries* for *Windows*
> Supplied right by Richard's http and ftp mirrors.

Yes, Emacs for people who aren't as fortunate as you or I am.

> Richard, I may be unfriendly, but you are a lying hypocritical
> asshole.

I believe Richard might have been misinformed about ports, while you...
... should know better.

It's the difference between helping people run more Free Software vs
spreading proprietary software.

Talking about "lies", or "hypocrisy" is nothing more than petty insulting.

Rui

--
All Hail Discordia!
Today is Boomtime, the 55th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?