Richard Stallman a icrit :
> I have no obligation to answer each and every message that people
> post, or address every issue anyone else raises.  Some issues don't
> seem to need answers.

There is a difference between "I have no obligation to answer each and
every message" and "I cannot find a coherent answer to several messages".
Why are you encouraging people to use Windows by making gcc and emacs
available for that system ?

I know of at least four companies I've worked with/for that *rely* on
gcc and that would switch to Linux/BSD if gcc was not available on Windows.
You are making it easier for them to keep using a proprietary system,
why are you doing this ? Why are you promoting proprietary software ?

You don't WANT to answer these questions because you know you have no
answer but "We wanted a broader public".

You look like a lawyer twisting laws to serve his own purpose, the irony
being that in that case you made the "laws" that you are now trying to
work-around as they do not serve your purpose well. Please, prove me
wrong, answer the questions that have been asked over a dozen times on
this list already.

Gilles

--
SCHNEIER FACT #69:
  If Bruce Schneier rot-13s a plaintext, it cannot be broken by