> What puzzles me is why you think this mistake was a lie, or that it
> might make me "look like a fool".  People normally don't call someone
> a liar, or a fool, because of a little (and tangential) mistake like
> this.

Because someone in your position, with the influence you have,
communicating these messages, requires that the information you base
these statements on be more accurate, more of the time.. and if
anything at least more so than has been displayed in *this*
discussion.

With greater influence and power comes greater responsibility.

Kindest regards,

~Jason