Heh.  I think we're having far too much fun in the other threads.  I
have a serious question.  I'm a mangler in a largish company.  We have
developers, and contractors.  No coding standards and all that, so,
things are... messy.

I'm not in charge of development, but I want to help them develop
something useful, and secure.  Other than doing a braindump of the
developers here, what are the things that you people have found useful
to have in secure programming practises?

I'm looking for advice, tips, procedures, processes, whatever.  I will
be looking through my old notes from Matt Bishop's class at SANS, and
other things I've gathered throughout the years.

Unfortunately, it's rather flat here, so I can't even invite Theo to
come by and give a talk.

Thanx!

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift