On Jan 4, 2008 2:52 PM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 02:15:08PM +0530, Siju George wrote:
> > On Jan 4, 2008 1:03 AM, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Rui Miguel Silva is continually making you guys remove
> > > from the cc's of your messages.
> >
> > Who knows?
> > Perhaps He gets Paid for it, and for this violent defense of insanity
> > from all the misused funds of FSF
>
> Perhaps you're a paranoid dellusional individual?

yes I am!
I get a 5-10 minutes break to reality and sanity.
Thats when I wrote it.
And it is evident to every one who has been on this list before how
you behave all the time.

> > Otherwise why should he repeatedly say some thin that is not
> > proprietary as proprietary even after being informed by tedu and
> > others?
>
> Because for me it is proprietary when I can't run it in a commercial
> context.

:-) I don't get you. It is commercial for you?
you???
what does the license say?
has anything in the license of that software been violated?
Oh I understand now.
You are just my opposite.
You are sane most of the time but get Paranoid for a little time at random.
That when you wrote this and felt others are paranoid.
But if you want to impose your own judgment of licenses and your own
interpretation of licences you better start a project of your own and
show the rest of the world an example.

> > > That is an OpenBSD site which has software, like for instance zangband,
> > > which is proprietary and is compiled and distributed from:
> > >
> > > ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/4.2/packages/i386/zangband-2.6.2p1-no_x11.tgz
> >
> > How many times do we have to tell you it's NOT proprietary, and It's
> > not "illegal/prohibbted" to distribute "Zangband".
>
> Yes it is, if you distribute it in a commercial context.
>
> > Go the hell away you troll!
>
> You are the troll.

:-) that was to the guy who called you a troll right?
I said perhaps you are a paid FSF mercenary or as you accused me
"delusional" :-)