2008/1/5, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>     I was a bit curious about what would someone who reads web-sites by
>     using a wget daemon through e-mails whose own web-site looks like...
>     well...
>
>     Apache httpd 2.0.54 ((Debian GNU/Linux) DAV/2 SVN/1.2.0 PHP/4.3.10-22
>     mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e)
>
> I use wget for personal reasons.  I have nothing against running a web
> site.

I am not playing straw person here, I was just curious.

> I don't endorse Debian, but I don't object to getting free software
> from Debian (or from OpenBSD) and installing it.

Ok, it is just a bit strange to me that you are getting free software
from something you don't endorse when you do endorse something else
which you get also that get free software.

> This continues the pattern of straw men.  Over and over,
> people on this list criticize me for doing something which
> neither I nor anyone else here actually thinks is wrong.

In case you don't know, this _is_ a public mailing list and many
people doesn't actually know you in person or even heard of you at
all!! So a lot of people can only make criticism based on the words of
the messages you said or posted, and straw person could occur
naturally.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0