On Jan 5, 2008 11:24 AM, Richard Stallman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This continues the pattern of straw men.  Over and over,
> people on this list criticize me for doing something which
> neither I nor anyone else here actually thinks is wrong.

Please list the names of so called straw men in your opinion and try
to find out if thaty have done misleading interviews and has taken a
blatantly hippocritic stand for freedom as you have and played dirty
politics just for the sake of fame and revenge.

If real men should be like you then I don't want to be one!