On Monday 07 January 2008 14:42:41 openbsd puffy wrote:
> I can assure you this is not some email scam from africa, This is a
> completely legitimate offer, and will be funded and shipped from the US.
> Though I am currently travelling in Asia. IF you dont want one you dont
> have to order one. plain and simple.

I get fifty mails a day w/ random people stating that I should _REALLY_ trust
them w/ my bussiness. What is significant is that these people all use gmail,
yahoo, hotmail or similar anonymous email addresses.
So tell me, why should I believe you, how are you different from them?

Regards
Johan M:son Lindman