Hey im just a small business man/consultant who
has been part of the BSD community for years. Im not trying to decieve
anyone. I simply asked/requested for interested parties to state their
willingness or intention to purchase.

All i asked was for pre-orders.... no funds will exchange hands until a
later date when we have an estimate of how many people are interested.
All we are seeking is the number of potentially interested parties. i
dont feel like buyiing the material to produce 2000 of these if im only
going to potentially sell 10.