chefren wrote:

The security problems OpenBSD people see are not in robustness of this particular program, how well it works, (without seeing I believe that's OK and the code is interesting). The security problems are, for example, that code running in one core can access data from the other core and/or influence the code running in the other core.

Huh? Last I checked, the OpenBSD developers were working on supporting kernel threads so that multiple threads could run on different cores. It seems ludicrous that they would *also* believe that no one should ever, under any circumstances, *use* that functionality.
--
 Matthew Weigel
 hacker