> I told you before you should use linux.  OpenBSD sucks.

Dude.. wanna bitching again?
You also just see the downsides of something, right?
It was not supposed to show how "much" OpenBSD sucks!
OpenBSD outperforms still a OS wich is leading in the world.. MS Windows!
Even the IPv6-Part or the Network Stack are far from bein cute or perfect.
And that's the impressiv thing here!

Of course the ISC test was kinda "technical" with no real life enviroment
at all but it may shows that OpeenBSD still outperforms commercial
Software.

And that's damn great and there's nothing to murn about!

But it wouldn't hurt if you may take it as a little motivation to take a
even closer look to the IP-Stack. You'll be suprised what you might find
propably. *my personal oppinion so flame me privately* :)

Kind regards,
Sebastian