On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 05:22:34PM -0800, J.C. Roberts wrote:
> On Friday 29 February 2008, Dongsheng Song wrote:
> > Yes, I'd like use /usr/xenocara, not /usr/src/xenocara.
> >

> You can. The addition of a .cvsignore to /usr/src would not remove your
> ability to keep your xenocara where ever you like.
>
> The trouble is the project documentation is misleading. If a new person
> follows the documentation (faq5.html and anoncvs.html), they will
> unintentionally delete their /usr/src/xenocara tree which is the
> suggested location for it according to the documentation.

Incorrect. I put xenocara in /usr/src/xenocara. in fact a cvs up updates
both. Since i reckon i do more in the xenocara tree than most people, I
think it's safe to say that it's alright. Prune only removes EMPTY
directories that are in cvs.

--
Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?