On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM, bofh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bwi0 at pci0 dev 16 function 0 "Broadcom BCM4306" rev 0x02: irq 10Data
> > modified on freelist: word 0 of object 0xd0e68c00 size 0x28 previous type
> > free (0x0 != 0xefffeecc), address 00:1a:70:b2:6f:07
>

> Just retried with the Feb 29 snapshot, first boot still dies.  But if I
> disable bwi, then it works.  I hate this wireless crap.  Gah.

OK, now that my Linksys WMP54G turns out to be this fscking piece of crap,
instead of ral, does anyone have any advice on a _current_ PCI based
802.11a/b/g
card that can work as an AP?  My preferred vendor is newegg, but I'll go to
staples or worstbuy too.  Pretty please? :)

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk