Pau wrote:
> ... I don't think it's a good idea to sow more discord
> ...than what there's already...

Most of what's there is probably not naturally occurring.

Just to drive home that point, see p39, pp 45-55, and p 119 of
plaintiff exhibit 3096 from Comes v Microsoft (the "Iowa case")
        http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

> ...and finally Richard, even if we don't agree with many of
> his opinions and thoughts, is much closer to us than any of those
> Steves...

Bill would be the one who was at the helm, though when the real damage
started and, unlike any other group leader in question, except for maybe
the fat Steve, has worked hard to make bad engineering acceptable.

Regards
-Lars