On May 3, 2008, at 4:47 PM, Nenhum_de_Nos wrote:
On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Marco Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes. NVIDIA refuses to make a useful open source driver. It is barely
functional and it generally sucks really really bad.  Stay away from
NVIDIA when doing open source.

by any means this is criticism, just for information only.

so, for open source should I look for what in graphics subject ?
I had bad time using ATi some time ago so I bought nVidia. but there
is no luck in running 64bits FreeBSD on it :(

if you have any info on this please :)

thanks,

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be

To hijack this slightly, what would one consider the "best" video card to work with OSS?

-Adam