On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 10:16:54AM -0500, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> My previous laptop was radeonhd and I might go back to it until noveau
> is in enough shape.  Only after coming from radeonhd to go nvidia made
> me realize how much better the driver is.

Almost the same, except that my old laptop video card died.

I'm still hoping for nouveau to happen, hopefully, just so that we
can fuck the nvidia morons (like, even if they don't open their specs,
someone can reverse engineer a driver), and also because that laptop is
very nice outside of that gfx card issue.