dhcpd seems to be being intensively worked on. there is some new stuff
in the tree to sync several dhcpd or something. perhaps you might want
to look for CVS log messages for dhcpd sources and update the tree
more frequently, even more so 'cause there's the hackaton happening
right now. fresh stuff almost always comes with bugs :-)