On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 08:17:23PM -0500, Emilio Perea wrote:
| I have been running amd64 GENERIC.MP -current on my home server for a
| about 2-1/2 years.  Two or three days ago dhcpd started dying without
| any error message.  Since I see that there have been quite a few changes
| in the last few days, it is possible that this is a known problem that
| is being worked on.
|
| If this is not a known problem, is there something I can do to provide a
| more useful bug report?  I assume dmesg, rc.conf.local, dhcpd.conf and
| /var/log/daemon.  But the last shows nothing when dhcpd dies, and the
| conf files have not changed in over two years...

Maybe this has something to do with it :

From: Bob Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 23:38:26 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src

CVSROOT:        /cvs
Module name:    src
Changes by:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    2008/05/07 23:38:26

Modified files:
        usr.sbin/dhcpd : sync.c sync.h

Log message:
don't break dhcpd when not using synch mechanisms..

Try your mirror again to see if the above has been mirrored yet.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/