On Sat, 14 Jun 2008, Chris Kuethe wrote:

On 6/14/08, Khalid Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 One last thing who would you recomend to sign my csr?

I got my cert through godaddy. ~$20. took about 4hrs, start to finish...

I started looking at godaddy and almost bought a 4 year certificate but the website seemed full of rubbish. Cluttered with adverts and you don't seem to just be able to order your certificate. You mess around creating an account, then entering your address and credit card which they store finally allowing you to buy the certificate after 10 minutes of fafing around. There cheap though so I'll probably buy through them.

i'm not sure i *recommend* godaddy - nothing about the transaction
made me say "i'd never use anyone else" or "i'd never use them again",
but they did an adequate job at providing a cert that works with
firefox and IE.

Have you had problems with godaddy yet? Anything to say other than so so?

CK