On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 12:19:27AM -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Jacob Yocom-Piatt wrote:
>> maybe if people actually READ THE ARCHIVES, they'd be better
>> informed. i wish this mailing list had
>
> I didn't want to rehash it all again.  Everyone knows the issues.
>
> However, with respect to the right to disagree, if Marco's and
> Darrin's belief that if remote-network-postinstall configuration is
> the standing reason, then I consider myself in disagreement.

> Either way, its a healthy discussion worth having.

I believe you may be overlooking the fact that while we might have a
healthy discussion on this subject and decide what the default will be
for BASBSD, the people who make the decisions for OpenBSD have already
decided.  We don't get to vote on that.  We may decide how to handle our
own installations, but unless you've read through the archives and found
an argument that has not been considered, it is best to leave it at
that.