Nuno MagalhC#es escreveu:
> It was yes, became no, still doesn't work. So far all of your
> suggestions amounted to nothing useful, much like your rants but hey,
> if the Theo guy can act like an ass i guess you can too, i mean, he's
> the boss and all...
>
> In the meantime, i'll do something useful, like trying suggestions
> other (nice) posters provided.
> Stay tuned :)

If you think we are "egotrippers", pain in the ass, and things like
that, why you're questioning here first of all? We tried to answer your
questions directly, but it looks like you don't want to hear. It's
simpler to "oh, i'll question, and i want to hear the solution prompt
and ready to be used." If you do not like our suggestions, then your
place isn't on this mail list.

My regards,

--
Giancarlo Razzolini