On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:23:25 +0200
Jonathan Schleifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am 22.09.2008 um 13:45 schrieb Gabri Mati:
>
> > Dear List,
> > I'd like to study the assembly language of the x86 architecture. I've
> > searched for books, but there are a lot of them. Could you please
> > recommend
> > me a good writer/book about this topic?
> >
> > Thank You!
>
> Google for 386INTEL.TXT and 387INTEL.TXT. These files are official
> documentation from Intel and the best on x86 assembly I've seen so
> far. Get some basic understanding about how a processor works and how
> you use a processor from the assembly level, then you are just fine
> with 386INTEL.TXT (if you are a good C programmer, you already should
> know enough to read 386INTEL.TXT).

Hello,

Are you talking about
http://www.ragestorm.net/downloads/386intel.txt
and
http://www.ragestorm.net/downloads/387intel.txt ?

I mean, are these the good ones ?

Oh and, thanks everyone for the good doc that has been linked in this thread. I
was looking for the way to get this Intel documentation at home, thank you very
much :).

Regards,
Maxime DERCHE

--
Maxime DERCHE : maxime /at/ mouet-mouet.net | maxime.derche /at/ free.fr
GnuPG public key ID : 0xDEF810D6 (fingerprint : D99F 3827 732C DD5D B472 D6EF